Where in the World are We?

To see where in the world we've been:

Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Flinders, Australia

I had asked Zbyszek to show me any pictures he had from the time he and my father sailed together; he was able to find a few!  My father is the second from right above.

A group shot - my father has his back to the camera, so I'm not sure which one he is.

Wollongong Lighthouse.




ANOTHER koala sighting!


Stick insect family pet.


Kiama blowhole - when the waves come in, the water is forced through a tight space between the rocks, which shoots the water into the air.


Although the waves weren't too large, we got to see a few blow through!


Barbara took us around Flinders and Kiama.


It was a lovely day.






Back in Flinders, we tried to feed the kookaburra, though he did not trust us enough to come down.


He was curious about us, though.


So apparently parrots really do like crackers!


No comments:

Post a Comment