Where in the World are We?

To see where in the world we've been:

Tuesday, February 18, 2014

2-18 Cozumel

After a full day of traveling yesterday, we've finally made it to Cozumel!  Light day today - exploring downtown, enjoying the sun.  I also talked Caryl into agreeing to sit through a timeshare presentation - I've been wanting to experience one ever since seeing Queen of Versailles - fascinating documentary!  We missed our chance in Las Vegas, so I was so excited when they got us today! I talked Caryl's ear off afterwards about all the psychological tricks they try to use; fascinating stuff.  Some pictures - view from our hotel, Caryl enjoying lunch, and some colorful accents on the pier.  So far, off to a great start!








1 comment:

  1. Good for you Ania. I went to a time share once to get free tickets to a show. I remember sitting through it and muttering about what they were doing. When it came to the hard sell we just kept saying no and asking about the free tickets. Eventually the salesman gave up, we got the tickets and left. It would have been better just to have purchased the tickets :) Have a wonderful time exploring!! I wish I could be there!!

    ReplyDelete